Friday, October 13, 2023

Point Defiance Zoo

On the holiday we went to the zoo!  The kids had summer passes from the library that let in one child and accompanying adult so I planned on using those.  When we got there the lady at the counter told me they expired the day before and it would cost us $175 to get in!!!!!  We could have totally gone two days earlier, but because I didn't check the date we were going to be out $175.  I seriously felt like crying.  Why are things so expensive?  Bob has a good job we should be able to afford to take our kids to the zoo.  

Now that we are back in the states and paying rent we are tight on money.  It was a blow, but jokes on them we decided to get the year membership.  The household year membership only cost $165.  So I guess we will be going to the zoo often this year.

Anyway, after we got inside I tried to forget about it and we actually had a pretty good time.  Astra the polar bear was pretty entertaining.

On a side note, I totally have the same hat and bag as Penelope and that sweater used to be mine, so it kept tripping me up because she looked like me.







No comments: