Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Tucker's Cross Country

Just like the girls and track I forced Tucker to do cross country.  My friend is the coach and she always talks it up so much.  They started practice before school started and so I thought it would be so good to meet some friends before school.  Its is also good for him and will probably help with soccer, which is what Tucker really cares about.

Unlike track the cross country meet I went to was short.  I showed up, Tucker raced, and twenty-one minutes later we were done.  There was another race after that but Tucker's part was done.  It was nice.

The start:

Finish:

This was Tucker's first time running long distance and he improved a lot during the season.  He beat his personal record on each race.  He started out on the JV team but was able to work his way up the the varsity team.  They have championships this weekend and he is excited to go.

No comments: