Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Update

Leon finished out his soccer season and had a party at Round Table pizza.  I thought he could play for the middle school next year and so this would be out last with the rec but I was wrong.  I guess the middle school doesn't do boys soccer.
Calista lost her first tooth!!! She lost it eating a caramel apple just like Penelope did!  She was so excited and she has another wiggly tooth.  She has been singing "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" pretty often.
Beatrix and I are spending a lot of time just the two of us when I'm off work and everyone else is at school.  She usually starts in good spirits and end the day pretty upset and crying.  She gets bored and that turns into being grumpy.

I'm wearing a Seahawks shirt because we had wear a sports jersey day at work.  I regretted it though because everyone who came in wanted to talk about foodball with me and I pretty much know nothing about it.
We all went to Bob's Christmas work party.  There were a ton of people there and we somehow won the raffle and got a free Xbox.  The only gaming system we have is a 2007 Wii so the kids are thrilled.  I'm honestly not really happy about it.  I don't want to buy games or additional controllers.  Now I have to deal with the kids asking to play it all the time.  I joked about giving it away but I think the kids would have reported me to child services.
His work party was at a ranch, so we got to go on a hay ride and see animals.  The weather wasn't great, but we talked with new friends and had a good time.

On a different note, Tucker finished his drivers ed class and can get his license in February next year.  He also got his wisdom teeth pulled.  He was pretty entertaining afterwards and I took a video of him.  I'm going to let him watch it and see what he thinks before I post it.  

No comments: