Monday, January 8, 2024

Arizona Christmas Fun

We visited family in Arizona for Christmas this year but before left we celebrated at home.  Beatrix got to be the innkeeper in a nativity play.
The girls and I went to see a ballet similar to the nutcracker.  Their friend Tessa was the main character, she did great.
We also did all of our presents but I didn't get any pictures.  

Once in Arizona we first visited my Grandma Rucker.  She is 97.  She has dementia and her memory isn't quite working.  I enjoy talking to her. 

One evening we went and saw the Mesa temple lights.



Beatrix had gotten a camera for Christmas and was really into taking pictures of everything.



Mainly we hung out in my parents retirement community. The golf cart was a big hit.  I know most of the kids got to try steering it.  Leon had gotten a lock pick set for Christmas and was able to start it without the key.
We swam pretty much everyday and we even went to line dancing.
The main thing was really the pool and hanging out with family.  The weather was warm and sunny, it was great.

No comments: