Friday, December 12, 2008

Graduation!! Class of 2008

It is so exciting and strange to know that I am actually done with school. As far back as I can remember I have been going to school and dreaming of the day when I would be done. Now that it is finally here it is kind of a bitter sweet moment. It is great to know that I have a Bachelor of Communication with a Public Relations emphasis, but I am kind of sad knowing I am missing commencement. This last year and a half of school were hard because both Bob and I took a full schedule (before he graduated in July) and managed to switch of watching Tucker. I even took a full semester during the summer so I could graduate early. Now it just seems like it came to a sudden stop and I am not quite sure what to do with myself. Of course I am still busy with Tucker, but I just don't feel very productive. Some days I don't even leave the house! Oh well. I guess it is just a lifestyle change I soon will be used to.

I tried to send out these lovely graduation announcements to everyone. If you didn't get one, it is probably coming, I didn't have your address, or, I didn't think you would want one. If you do want one just let me know; I have plenty more. I really enjoyed making them, and if anyone wants me to make something for them, I would love to do it.

1 comment:

Mary-Anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is awesome. It's too bad you won't be able to attend the commencement ceremonies...that is when it really felt real for me. But that is so awesome. Graduating from college is a big deal!! You look really cute in all those pictures, too!