Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby!!

So, we went to the doctor's today, and guess what??......







It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all so excited we already went out and bought some baby girl clothes. I am also excited to start decorating her room. I think I am going to do it pink, brown, and white. As far as names go we haven't seriously talked about it yet because we just found out it is a girl.
I'm not very big yet, but I though those of you who we don't get to see very often might like an update an my tummy.

3 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Congrats!!!! I had a feeling you were going to have a girl. :) How fun...a girl would be so much fun to dress up and shop for. :) I'm sure she will be so adorable. Hope you all are doing well!!

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

YEAH!!! that is so exciting! Girls are SOO much Fun! Congrats!

The Carneys said...

Doranda! Youre having a girl! Yay! Thats so exciting! Girls are so much fun!! :o) Ill have to make her some cute bows!! well congrats!