Friday, November 5, 2010

Bows

Last night we had a bow making relief society activity and it was really fun!  I knew a little about how to make bows before this but not much and I was dying to learn more.  some of the girls in the ward are really good at it and taught the rest of us.  The great thing about these is that they would probably cost anywhere from 3 to 10 dollars but I can make them pretty cheap.  These are the ones I made last night. 
 
Unfortunately Penelope is at the stage where she just wants to pull all of them out.    I used her as my model which was hard because she wasn't happy about wearing them. I love this purple one.  I will probably wear it more than she does.  At least for now.

 I wanted to do a Christmas one.
 I love green on Penelope!  I really wish I could get her to keep this one on.

We had so much fun, some of us are getting together again tonight.  I'll probably post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Talitha said...

oh yes, the green one looks amazing with her red hair! I love it!