Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Diamonds are a girls best Friend

Happy Valentines Day everyone.  I know a lot of people don't like this holiday but I like it.  Whats not to like about a day devoted to celebrating those we love?
This year I wasn't as excited about valentines day  as usual because my mind was elsewhere.  I felt bad when Bob got me a bunch of stuff and what I got him was lame in comparison.  He started out with giving me beautiful flowers on Saturday.
It was sweet, and since i told him I wasn't really into this year and he shouldn't get me anything I thought that was going to be the last of it.
I was surprised to wake up Monday morning with a note on the computer saying I should listen to this song (I couldn't figure out how to just upload a song so just play the 'video').

It was so sweet.  I love it when bob writes and records songs i think they are my favorite present ever.  He is so musically talented.  Something I enjoy in particular because I am not.  He is a great husband and I love him so much.  I had no idea that we have spent 6 Valentine's days together.  That just sounds like a long time.  The years have flown by. Bob also got me a bunch of chocolates. 

Who else do I love? my kids.  but i totally neglected this holiday and still haven't made valentines with Tucker like I promised. Hopefully we will have time after naps today.

For an update, Tucker is doing loads better.  His face is still red and raw from the runny nose and all the face wiping that has been going on.  Penelope on the other hand is getting worse and worse.  It is pretty sad.

3 comments:

Bob said...

So, I only had like 3 hours to record this song. It's hard to record a song without Doranda knowing cause we are always home together. "Luckily" the kids were sick and I had a good 2 hours while Doranda was at church and I was "watching the kids" at home. They were sleeping. :-)

KariMarie said...

That's sweet.

Voices of the Graves said...

How special. You're a lucky girl.