Wednesday, April 27, 2011

pancakes

The best thing about being pregnant is you can eat whatever you want. It is probably the only thing I will miss; especially because right after the baby is born the opposite is true.  It is probably not the best thing for you and the baby but when you gain so much weight anyway I believe you might as well eat whatever you want.  As long as I take my prenatal vitamin I can eat lots of chocolate and candy and give into all of my cravings. Since I am gaining weight no matter what I eat it is impossible to worry about putting on a few pounds.  There are so many things that are hard about being pregnant at least we get to eat!

For lunch today I felt like pancakes so I made one giant chocolate chip pancake.  It was probably at least a thousand calories but it was delicious!
I only have a couple more weeks left so I better enjoy it while I can.

1 comment:

KariMarie said...

I am totally on your side! Did you get help eating that pancake or do I dare ask if you devoured it on your own? ;)