Friday, September 2, 2011

How to make your own Blog Banner

As you can tell I have been updating the look of the blog.  I added different "pages" including an About Me section, a search bar, and a new banner and background.  I've wanted to make a new blog banner for a while now but wasn't sure how to go about it.  Once I started I found it quite easy. 

How to make your own personalized blogger banner:

I used my favorite free photo editing program Picasa.

Then I picked out pictures I wanted in it and made it into a collage under the 'picture pile' setting.  Putting all the pictures at the top and leaving a space at the bottom.  I made the dimensions 10 by 3.  Then hit the create collge button.

After that I uploaded it into picnic and added text and a border.

I then went under my layout page in my blog and added it in place of my old title.

Walla! Easy Paesy Lemon Squeezy!

1 comment:

Mary-Anne said...

Cute new look for your blog!