Saturday, October 1, 2011

Busy Yesterday

I am sitting at the computer waiting for General Conference to start.  It is so nice how we can stay home and listen to what the leaders of the church have to tell us.  I remember as a child getting all dressed up to go to church for conference.  Back then I was under the impression that it was the same thing broadcast four times and you get to pick which one you want to go to.  Needless to say I was disappointed as a teenager when I found out that my parents actually wanted me to go to four sessions of conference!  Right now I am hoping that the children will occupy themselves so Bob and I can just lay on the couch and actually hear what they are saying.

Yesterday was a crazy day!  They morning just started out semi busy, which I actually like.  The craziness started when I thought for some reason I could handle taking all three kids to three stores in just over an hour.  It was miserable for all four of us involved.  Penelope screamed when I put her in the cart and ran away when she was out which then triggered Tucker to chase after her so she ran faster because he was getting her.  Then when he would get her he would try to pull her back which started more crying and stares.  This happened a few times at Joann fabrics.  On top of all the difficulties in the stores Tucker opened the car door and hit another car (I parked too close). The person was in the car so I had to talk to them about the mark on their door.  Luckily they were nice and said not to worry about it.  After the stores, nap time did  not go well. Then we needed groceries and more stores because I didn't find what I was looking for earlier in the day.  Basically it felt good when all the kids were in bed. I am happy today is a new day.

1 comment:

Gayle Daly said...

Oh what were you thinking? That is why we have husbands/fathers to take care of their children while we go enjoy the shopping!