Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scarletts 6 Months!

Scarlett is six months old!  She actually has been for over a week but I wanted to wait until we went to the doctor to make this post.  Like I suspected she has been declining percentage wise on the weight.  She is little just like her sister and brother.  Her umbilical hernia is noticeably smaller and will probably be gone in a couple more months and her head has even rounded out a bit.
Weight: 14.7 (17%)
Height: 26 1/2 (73%)
Head cir. 17 (68%)
I love this first picture!  I almost only posted this picture because I didn't want to put up other pictures to distract from this one.  It is our desktop background and I just want to sit and stare at it all day.  You have to imagine how great it looks on our huge mac computer.  Plus I spent a decent amount of time editing it in photoshop.
Scarlett is now pretty good at sitting up and rolling over.  It is funny because after she sat that one time she just knew how to do it.  She didn't really go through a practicing phase where she fell over a lot.  She does fall over sometimes and she doesn't even cry about it she just starts playing on her tummy.  As far as rolling goes it is cute because I have seen her roll toward something.  She doesn't do it a lot but she can roll either direction on purpose and sometimes she will roll a couple times to get closer to something.
On Saturday I felt her first tooth sticking out.  It is on the bottom right if you are looking at her and you can see it in the above picture.  And about the picture, every time I look at it it makes me wonder how someone can have such a perfect little face.
Scarlett is still sticking everything in her mouth and sucking/chewing on it.  Whenever we give her a pacifier she just takes it out turns it sideways and holds it halfway in her mouth with her hands and chews on it.  Because she doesn't just suck on it she drop it all the time and they roll away.  It was so annoying we kind of phased them out.

 We love you Scarlett.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey that is a cool picture of Scarlett. You mentioned it took you a decent amount of time to edit... have you ever used Picnik to edit your pictures? Did you see the picture of our red door: http://thewinthropchronicles.blogspot.com/2011/08/red-door.html
With picnik I did that in like 30 sec. Might save you some time :) Because it is a really cool effect.