Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kid Pictures

I haven't posted these pictures of the kids yet because they just weren't turning out how I like.  I'm not really sure why I am posting them now except for the fact that I don't have anything else to post about.  Ok, that is not exactly true.  I have a lot to post about but no time now to upload and go through pictures.  We have had a busy week and should have lots to write about tomorrow.
I do really like this first one.  The only problem is that I was trying to get a picture of all three of the kids together.  They are wearing their big brother/ big sister/ little sister shirts and I thought it would be cute together.

Unfortunately I didn't have the cooperation (Penelope) or lighting (sun where were you) I desired.  I will try it again sometime soon.  By soon I mean sometime before they outgrow the clothes.

No comments: