Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scrumptious Sunday Cake batter Pancakes

We had to make a special breakfast on our snow day so we decided to try these cake batter pancakes.  They were good but I have to be honest and say I was hoping they would taste better.  I think they would have tasted better if I used a yellow box cake instead of fun fetti but that is all we had.  The kids loved them!  Tucker thought it was the greatest breakfast ever!
I had fun photographing them.

 


Pancakes
1
cup pancake mix
1
cup yellow cake mix
3
tablespoons candy sprinkles
1
cup milk
1
teaspoon vanilla
2
eggs
Glaze and Garnish
1
cup powdered sugar
1 1/2
teaspoons milk
1/2
teaspoon vanilla
Additional candy sprinkles
Recipe from Betty Crocker

Does the name cake batter pancakes seem redundant to you?  Aren't pancakes already a form of cake?
 

No comments: