Thursday, June 28, 2012

5 year old Photography

Tucker had his birthday last week and is now 5!  That sounds so old.  To me 5 feels like a big milestone.  He is no longer a little kid, now he is just a kid.  And being 5 he will start school in the fall.  It is going to be so weird without him home all day.
Tucker is still plenty active!  We were at the dentist today and he said that Tucker is very enthusiastic about everything.  I think that pretty much sums it up.  He is either super  happy or very sad.
It was fun to take his birthday pictures in San Diego.  These pictures we took on the waterfront.
And these were on our balcony.
He even wanted to do a few serious shots.

We went to the temple so I had to take more!  As you might have noticed his cloths don't really match.  I debated making him change because I knew we were going to take pictures but I decided to just go with it because he picked the cloths and it shows what he likes to wear.
We measured Tucker on our ruler growth chart and he has grown about 4" since we last marked it in October.  He really is growing up so fast.  Tucker has reassured me that he will still play with me, tell me he loves me and give me lots of hugs even when he gets really big.   I snuck in a few last 4-year-old hugs before his big day, just in case.
We love you Tucker!

4 comments:

Gayle Daly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacquelyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary-Anne said...

So cute! I love that he told you he will still give you hugs and tell you he loves you, even when he's big. :) He is getting so big! I can't believe he's 5. 5 does sound old! He's so cute.

Gayle Daly said...

Sorry - I had a typo on my first comment and was too proud to post it. I said how Tucker does look like a boy now. I love your photos. Reading your blog always brings a smile to my heart.