Sunday, March 17, 2013

Watch What I'm Wearing

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I wore this dress last weekend when Sister Sheri Dew came to speak to our stake.  She was very good and inspiring.  That morning I was having contractions so I thought I might not make it.  But they died down and even though I wasn't feeling great I was able to stay for the conference.  This is the first time I wore this dress during this pregnancy.  Which is funny because I wore it pretty much every other week during my last three pregnancies.  It was my favorite, but I did get kind of sick of it.  I thought I would wear it one more time and be done with it, probably for good.
Dress: Motherhood  Cardigan: Old Navy  Shirt: Down East  Shoes: Gift
The most clicked on link was...
by Elena at DC In Style






11 comments:

Claire Justine said...

Wow time goes by so quickly, you look great :) Lovely dress... Thanks for hosting :)

DC in STYLE said...

Perfect look for St. Patrick's day!!! You look incredible! I believe you scared everybody with contractions that morning:) How are you feeling now? And I'm so flattered to see my pic, thank you dear:)
http://dcinstyle.com/

Unknown said...

Lovely maternity dress and top, you guys are so cute! Thanks for the party :)

Callie said...

Cute dress and cardigan! You're such a beautiful lady! =)

~Callie
http://www.creationsbycallie.com

Unknown said...

I love this dress. You look great. your almost there...so awesome!

Heather said...

I love that green dress- you are so cute!!!! What a cute preggo doll you are!!!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Ginny said...

You look great! This was my favorite kind of dress to wear when I was pregnant :) the green looks great with your hair too :)
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

Delusions of Grandeur said...

You look absolutely beautiful are are the most stylish little momma!

Leah said...

My SIL gave me this dress from Motherhood...now if our weather can just cooperate, I can wear it! You look great!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It's a perfect color on you!

Mishqueen said...

Do you live on The Peninsula? The timing is right for the Sheri Dew conference here. I'm from Port Orchard. I loved the conference, it was great!