Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Green Mountain


Before heading to my parents house on Saturday we hiked Golds Trail on Green Mountain.  It was supposed to be 5 miles but we ended up walking 6.  I think that is because we went up to the vista.     
It was beautiful outside.  We really lucked out on the weather.  Cool, but not hot.  I'm wearing my sweater in the picture but I ended up taking it off before we even left.
Penelope even walked it.  But with Scarlett on Bob's back and Leon on mine she didn't have much of a choice.  Bob did end up carrying her for a few minutes on the way down.  Tucker barely complained the whole time, I think it really helped that he had friends to walk with.  All in all I think the kids did really good.
 We even packed a lunch.



The view was so amazing!  We could see both Seattle and Bremerton.  I totally want to go again but Penelope really doesn't want to.  That last few miles were tough on
her so we will just have to see.


No comments: