Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Leon's 9 months

So much was going on over the past two weeks I got a bit behind on blogging.  So I am going back.

On the 19th Leon official became 9 months old.  He still bites everything and follows me around the house biting my toes making it impossible to ignore him.  He is getting pretty fast at his little army crawl and now he gets up on his hands and knees but when he is ready to crawl falls back to his belly for the army style.  He can stand and hold on to things but only if we prop him up and even then he doesn't last very long.  He went up 3 stairs but only one time.
Weight: 18# 23%
Head: 60%
Height: 28 1/2" 63%
Leon is so fun and happy all the time.  Aside from him driving me crazy during this photo shoot (he refused to stay still) I am happy just looking at him.  How can you not be when he gives you the biggest smiles in the world.

Looking at these pictures I think he might be ready for another hair cut.

1 comment:

Stylishly in love said...

He has gotten so BIG! Love these pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com