Sunday, April 6, 2014

Watch What I'm Wearing

Adding jewelry to any outfit can change the entire feel of it.  I just got this necklace and earring set from Majestical and I feel like it completely changed the outfit.  Without it I felt much more relaxed and casual.  But once I put the necklace and earrings on I felt like it was time to go out.  It took on a much more dressy feel.
Jewelry: Majestical  belt: thrifted  Cardigan/dress: f21
Sometimes I shy away from jewelry because Leon loves to grab at my neck and I'm afraid whatever I'm wearing will break.  But that wasn't the case at all last week.  This necklace was sturdy.  Leon grabbed at it, pulled on it, and yes even sucked on it.  But it held up amazingly well.
Overall I'm really happy with the jewelry and would definitely recommend the company to anyone.  It looks exactly the same in person as it did online.  And the prices are fairly reasonable.


The most clicked on link was by...
Pretty & Please

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great Sunday outfit!!

Serena
http://sfashion903.blogspot.com

Katie @ Loverly She said...

haha sturdy jewelry is a must for mommas! I have to be so careful these days - everything gets tugged on and chewed on!

Unknown said...

LOVE that necklace!

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

Stylishly in love said...

Such a pretty look on you. Love the way you did your hair.

Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com