Sunday, April 20, 2014

Watch What I'm Wearing

Happy Easter!  With today being such a special Holiday I just wanted to share a video about the savior before my outfit post.  For more information about it go here.


Last weekend we took advantage of the beautiful weather and drove up to the tulip festival.  I wanted to wear a nice flowery skirt for the occasion.  I had on different shoes but they got switched out for more comfortable flats.  I'll post more pictures from the festival tomorrow so be sure to check back.
Shirt: f21  Skirt: Made it  Shoes: Payless
The most clicked on link was by...

10 comments:

Rachel The Hat said...

happy easter to you and your family! Love the photos, what a lovely backdrop! floral perfection! xx

Stylishly in love said...

What a beautiful location to take pictures. Love the video. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Happy Easter!
Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Garments Speech said...

What a beautiful place to take pictures!

Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I question some of these linkup submissions...not all look modest, nor something a Christian would wear (especially on a Sunday)!

The Abel family said...

Where did you get that fabric for your skirt? It looks like I have seen it before.

Doranda said...

I got the fabric from Joanns. But that was over a year ago so I'm not sure if they still have it.

The Abel family said...

I wasn't looking for it. I just thought mom might have had something like it at her house.

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thanks for hosting! I've always wanted to go to the tulip festival but have thus far never made it.... :( You look great and nice and springy....

Crystelle Boutique said...

ps Good for you for sewing that cute skirt... Thanks so much for sharing your talent!! :)
“hugs” Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Paolira said...

Tulips are beautiful and are a great background for the photos. It's not a clichè that you were wearing floral print and you were surrounded by flowers, and I must say that your outfit is cute and elegant with the right color combination.
Is my first time here, and added my link for the "party" ¿Do I have to do something else?
paolira
Jfashion.co