Thursday, January 8, 2015

Scarlett the Sunbeam

Last week Scarlett got to go to sunbeams for the first time.  For those who don't know it is a church class, the youngest class.  Children younger get to go to nursery where we play most of the time. She was so excited to go and be in the big kid primary with Penelope and Tucker.  Well just tucker because Penelope was sick and I stayed home with her.  Scarlett even let me do her hair.  It was cute to see how excited she was.


After church she wanted to tell me all about it.  I wasn't sure how she would like it because they are expected to sit in their chairs for a good amount of time.  But she loved it!  She especially loved her new scriptures and the scripture bag they gave her.  She was so funny talking about it I ran and got the video camera.  I tried to get her to repeat a lot of it but she wasn't quite the same.  I'm sure she thought it was weird I kept asking her the same questions that she just told me the answers to.


No comments: