Monday, August 24, 2015

Bike Rides

Since I got a bike we've been doing more and more family rides this summer.  A couple weeks ago we went down to clear creak trail to ride around.
Bob pulled Scarlett and Leon in the trailer.  It was pretty fun.  Did I mention Penelope can ride without training wheels?  I'll do a whole post on it later once I get some pictures of her riding.

We took a little pit stop to do some exploring.
We always see this giraffe off on the path but have never gone up to it before.  So we trudged through the grass.  Leon was scared to get close.  He thought it was real, it was pretty cute.
I definitely have mixed feelings about summer coming to an end.  We've had so much fun this summer part of me wishes it could last forever.  But I'm also excited for Penelope to start kindergarten and to start homeschool.  I guess everything has to come to an end sometime.


No comments: