Thursday, December 17, 2015

Lets Go Fly a Kite

When we got to the beach house one of the first things I did was buy toys for the beach.
Tucker was scared he would drop the kite.
I think after watching the new Charlie Brown movie the kids are pretty proud of their kite flying skills.
Scarlett was especially happy when it was her turn.
After playing for a bit I told the kids to go stand for a picture and Tucker set them all up.  I think after the millionth time they are getting the hang of it!  They got into this pose all by themselves.
It is crazy how quickly the light changes when the sun is setting on the beach.  I took this picture right after the above picture, but the angle is a bit different.



1 comment:

Gayle Daly said...

Perfection. Your children have such beautiful sweet spirits. You do too!