Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Pier

Most mornings I'm lucky enough to go for a jog on the beach.  Some mornings the tide is too high so I choose to go on the sidewalk instead.  I love going for jogs on the beach and it is so nice to just get up and go everyday.  At home Bob is gone when I wake up in the mornings so I don't really have that option.  I usually see lots of shells, surfers, fishermen, and other joggers.  Sometimes I see the prettiest things I have to stop and take a picture.


Running on sand is hard!  I am much slower on the beach than on the sidewalk, but I am not going for speed so I guess it doesn't matter.

The above picture is from our balcony.  If you look closely you can see the San Diego skyline.  It is crazy how far you can see when nothing is in the way.  That pier is about a mile away, but it looks so close, (this isn't zoomed in).

At then end of the pier is a restaurant called the Tin Fish.  We walked down and ate lunch there.


I thought the food was ok, but the pigeons were out of control.  Probably because the kids were dropping food on purpose for them to eat.


Sorry for the squinty faces, we were looking right into the sun.


No comments: