Thursday, March 24, 2016

Baptism

My niece got baptized!  We drove down to watch.  She was very happy, and everything seemed to go smoothly.  Here is a picture with my sisters, Mallory, and I.
I love watching baptisms.  They are a great reminder of the simplicity of the gospel.  Mallory was also a great example to my children.  I guess it has been a while since Penelope has been to a baptism because she was asking me questions beforehand about how long she will have to hold her breath.


After the baptism we hung out and visited for a while.


Bob and Tucker "borrowed" my phone and when I got it back this was my new wallpaper.

2 comments:

Malachi and Layne said...

I LOVE the picture of the three of you with Mallory, Super cute! Thanks for coming to her baptism! It was so nice to have so much support!

Alexis Grant said...

Your dress is very pretty!