Thursday, March 24, 2016

Baptism

My niece got baptized!  We drove down to watch.  She was very happy, and everything seemed to go smoothly.  Here is a picture with my sisters, Mallory, and I.
I love watching baptisms.  They are a great reminder of the simplicity of the gospel.  Mallory was also a great example to my children.  I guess it has been a while since Penelope has been to a baptism because she was asking me questions beforehand about how long she will have to hold her breath.


After the baptism we hung out and visited for a while.


Bob and Tucker "borrowed" my phone and when I got it back this was my new wallpaper.

2 comments:

Malachi and Layne said...

I LOVE the picture of the three of you with Mallory, Super cute! Thanks for coming to her baptism! It was so nice to have so much support!

"Mrs. Flex" ~ Alexis G. said...

Your dress is very pretty!