Thursday, June 2, 2016

Ogden Wedding Reception

Ben and Jacee got married in the Ogden temple after which we headed over to set up for the reception.  It was in a pretty backyard and everything looked great.  The cousins all sat together and the parents at a nearby table.  They did pretty good all without adults with them.  The reception was catered by a brick oven pizza company and it was yummy!

The dinner was also catered by a pie company.  I had a which chocolate raspberry piece that was divine.

The first dance.

When it was time to toss the bouquet Scarlett and Penelope stood a good 5 feet in front of everyone else.

I thought they didn't have much chance of catching it but the flowers hit branches up in the air and fell short right in front of Scarlett.  She was thrilled.
Tucker also caught the garter!

Bob sister made this beautiful and delicious cake.  The lemon raspberry layer was my favorite.

The kids playing musical chairs!

I wanted to get a picture with my new sister-in-law.  The weekend was so busy we barely got a chance to meet.  I'm sure her and Ben will be great together. 

Congrats Ben and Jacee!

No comments: