Sunday, June 5, 2016

Watch What I'm Wearing

My friend gave me this dress because it wasn't long enough for.  Yay for me for being short!  I love the idea of passing on clothes that are not longer working for us.  I try to regularly go through my closet and give things away.  There is just no need for me to be holding onto things for months that I don't even wear.  With one shared, non walk in closet, I do not have room for that sort of thing.
Dress: gift   Belt: f21  Shoes: NewChic
The most clicked on link was by...

5 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Cute dress. I especially love the top half.

Shelbee on the Edge said...

So I just linked my post of a dress that I'm in love with, but now my fickle fashion heart has changed it's object of affection! I am in love with your dress! And that necklace is fabulous, too! Really gorgeous outfit!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Unknown said...

Blue top and bold red statement necklace is such a great contrast for this outfit!

xo Sheree
http://poshclassymom.com
IG: @poshclassymom

ElleSpann said...

love that blue, especially on you!
elle
Southern Elle Style

Rachel Rinderknecht said...

I love the combination of the reds and blues in this outfit. :) You look so pretty!

Rachel
Simply Rachel Nicole