Sunday, September 3, 2017

Watch What I'm Wearing

This is a new dress.  I like it but I honestly probably won't wear it again for a while.  It was hard to nurse Calista with this on.  I will probably wait until she can go through church without me feeding her before I wear it again.  Penelope also said that I looked like I have a baby in my tummy when I wore this... so hopefully I won't look like that after a couple of months.
Yes, I am not wearing shoes in this picture.  They were put away and I didn't want to get them back out.  Sorry.

4 comments:

Vanity And Me said...

Baby Tummy? Where is it? You look perfect and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. xx
www.vanityandmestyle.com

Shelbee on the Edge said...

It is a beautiful dress! And it looks super cute with your bare feet and red pedicure. I can imagine though that nursing would be difficult in it. But at least you look great while tending to a crying baby who can't get her food!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Cheryl said...

Very pretty dress! And I love the bare feet!
Peace!
Cheryl
http://www.northwestmountainliving.com

jules said...

That dress is so pretty! Perfect for fall with the long sleeves!

xo Jules