Wednesday, November 28, 2018

One Design - One Hundred Styles

A dress company that pioneers the industry in online shopping and customization has done it again!  With eShakti we've always been able to customize a dress to fit our exact needs and body type, but now it is even easier than ever.  Their new online feature makes it possible to instantly see creations as you adjust them online.  You have to check it out, it's just is so cool!
The customization tool couldn't be easier.  Just click on a dress with the fx in the top corner (most seem to have it), then scroll down and watch the dress transform as you click the different options.


Let me show you how it works.

I love this Turtleneck Dress and with a few adjustments I can make it my own.
 First I put in my measurements and then scroll down to step 3.
 Sometimes turtlenecks can bug me a little so I changed the neck to the Jewel option.
 I almost always push up my sleeves so now I'm changing the sleeves to Reglan Elbow length option.
 And lastly, I like to wear dresses slightly longer so I changed the length to below the knee. 

It is so easy!

This takes so much of the guess work out of online shopping.  My biggest problem is not knowing how things are going to fit me or how they will look when I put them on.  with eShakti I can put in my exact measurements so I know things will fit, and now I can see exactly how things will look when completed.  I can't wait to order my next dress.

1 comment:

Sonal Jain said...

I like your way to describe every point. intraday Stock Tips