Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Odawara Children's Forest

The kids and I made the hour and a half drive to Odawara Children's Forest last week.  It had an awesome bridge.



 A few neat playgrounds.


 But the most popular attraction for the kids was a large grassy hill.
It was pretty big and the kids spent hours going down it again and again.



I was surprised how long they spent on this hill and how many times they were willing to walk back up it.  It was even rainy and drizzly the whole day.  Calista and Beatrix were so tired when we finished they fell asleep almost immediately once we got in the car to go home.

I love to check out new places and parks and I do not regret going, we had a lot of fun.  I do thing there are closer parks that are equal to or better than this one though.

No comments: