Sunday, October 25, 2020

Master Bathroom Plans

Bob and I have been endlessly looking up house plans trying to figure out how to build our house and what we want it to look/be like.  Bob mainly the former and me the later.  It seems like we are not going with the plan I put up a little while back.  While I really liked that house, Bob wants to have a sports arena inside so that means we need a whole new concept.  

Whenever I see something I like I take a screen shot of it and then later on the computer see if it is something that will work for us.  Here are a few of my recent house ideas.  

The first one is the same rough shape as the outside of our house will be.  I think this one is cute, but I want it to be a little less barnlike.

This next one is beautiful, but not the same shape that we will have and Bob said those glass garage doors will just break when a ball gets thrown at them from the sports arena. 

Our master bedroom/bathroom is something that I just can't get quite right yet.  I really like a bedroom that has a bathroom and also closet connected to it, and I want those to be attached to each other.


Below are a few layout ideas.  






What do you think?  Any opinions on any of these?  


2 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Just make sure that your master bathroom has doors on it. Doug's parents had the one that had no doors. Like one of your examples. We hated it.

McQueen Girls Tennis said...

I agree with Jacquelyn, a door on a bathroom is a good thing. I would steer away from any configuration that includes some sort of hall by the closets or between them, just seems like a waste of good space. We had short hall in our bedroom that ended up being big enough to add a bathroom in another bedroom. If your toilet is in a water closet you can get away with just one door either into the bathroom which then accesses the closet or a door to the closet which then accesses the bathroom. You're on the right track.