Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Morning Jogs

I've been getting up at 5:20 every morning so I can go on a jog and be back in time to help the kids get ready for the bus.  I'm really tired, pretty much all the time, but I enjoy the jogs.  I also like seeing the sun rise in the mornings.  It is interesting how the scenery can be different even though I go to the same place at the same time.

The first on is in front of our house before the sun was all the way up.
I was amazed at how beautiful the sunrise was one morning.  

And another day it was so rainy the water was blowing right up over the seawall.

This next one is a pretty pathway I always go by.
I've been very dedicated to my jogs lately and much of that has to do with the audio book.  If I have a book I'm really into then I'll be less likely to skip a day.  The book I'm listening to now is called Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier.

No comments: