Sunday, April 7, 2019

Leon's 6th Birthday Photography


Where better to take pictures of a six-year-old boy then his neighborhood park?  We snuck out Saturday morning while everyone else was doing chores to take pictures.  Leon was pretty easy to get to do a natural smile.  I just had to pretend to tickle him or tell him not to smile and it worked every time.  He is really such a happy little guy.

We made sure to do lots of playing pictures between posing pictures.  They might be my favorites because they show how Leon actually is.  He never just stands still and smiles.
He is always playing.  Either by himself or with one of his siblings.  Usually Tucker.  They wrestle around quite a bit.  But he isn't against playing with one of the girls either.  Leon can even be pretty helpful with Calista.
True to most six-year-olds Leon can get pretty upset over what seems like small things.  I think he has little brother syndrome because he is always so loud.  He has to be loud to insist he gets a turn or his fare share.  I feel like I'm always asking him to calm down or quiet down.
I made Leon wear jeans for these pictures.  He usually always wears sweats and a t-shirt with tennis shoes.  It is almost like these shoes go by the front door instead of by the other shoes because he cannot remember to put them away, and he is always taking them off and on to run outside.

Leon is very sweet and likes to give me lots of hugs.  Like lots and lots of hugs.  Ok, probably just a couple a day, but they seem to come out of nowhere and sometimes I have to resist pushing him off of me and asking what he is doing.  I have to slow down and remind myself that he is just trying to give me a hug and he is not trying to make me spill the food I'm making for dinner.
These we Leon's favorite pictures.  He just played on the bar for a little bit while I took photos.


It is cherry blossom season here in Japan meaning his birthday pictures will probably always be near the pretty sakura trees.

Happy Birthday Leon!

1 comment:

Narasimhan BigFday said...

Loved it! Thanks for sharing. Best wishes from BigFday.