Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Dentist and More

I've dedicated so much time to a 2,000 piece puzzle and hardly have time to blog anymore.  It sounds silly, but it is true.  Spare time that I once spent blogging is now used for listening to audiobooks and podcasts while puzzling.  Here is a quick update.

I took the kids to the dentist.  It was Beatrix's first time.  She was pretty scared about ten seconds after I took this picture.  She did not like that the chair moved or that strangers were looking in her mouth.  She did open nice and wide though and the hygienist didn't seem to have any problems cleaning her teeth while Beatrix screamed.
Calista did a great job.  It was pretty hilarious to watch though.  As they cleaned and looked at her teeth she continuously kept pushing their instruments away with her tongue.  I don't think she was doing it on purpose.  She wasn't upset or laughing or anything.  
The rest of the kids did great too.  We split up and didn't do all the kids the same day. I guess I forgot to take pictures of the other kids.
One a seperate note, I found a couple new Kit Kats I don't remember seeing before.

Japan is big on characters and cartoons.  It is not uncommon to have food shaped characters as well.  I'm thinking the guy on this box is a peach.  Bob and the kids had other ideas.
Penelope struggles with Calista and Beatrix destroying her room.  I feel bad for her, but I'm also tired of it and tired of listening to her complaining about it.  One day they will grow out of it, I'm sure.
Scarlett had her 100th day of school.  Leon did not want to dress up.  
We went to one of my favorite parks with friends.

I even managed to get in a girls night.  When we took this picture these two ladies hadn't seen their husbands since September, we hung out together and got take out for Valentines day.  Our original plan was to go to the onsen but our current restrictions forbid it.
Ok, now back to puzzling.  I'm on a deadline with this puzzle, and it is crazy huge.

No comments: