Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ward Talent Show

Our ward did a talent show last Friday night so our family came up with an act.  Penelope has been wanting to do a talent show since Tucker did one at school a few months ago so when I found out about the ward one I thought it was the perfect opportunity.  There was no pressure and it was a lot of fun.

When Bob was a kid their family had a "Flying Woestman" act.  And so we decided to do the same.  I've never seen a video of theirs so we had to kind of make up our own version.  It was the perfect talent because the kids loved it and we didn't need to practice a ton.


Because the group talent show went so well last time I did it. I really wanted to do another one this year.  It was a little hard to coordinate everything with 7 people.  But it was fun and I think it turned out really well. I also think we worked harder on our talent than most, if not all, of the other acts.  We practiced a ton.  A bunch of moms and I got together and came up with this.


Because the young men were in charge of the activity the presidency also did a talent.  So watch the next video to see Bob.


Go here to see the talent show I did last time.

No comments: