Thursday, December 11, 2014

Leon's Prayers

Leon is so funny when we all fold our arms and say prayers.  Instead of folding his arms he trys to close his eyes by covering them with his hands.  None of my other kids did this and I think it is hilarious.  I saw him watching the other kids fold their arms in nursery and trying it so i thought I'd better hurry and get a picture of him covering his eyes for prayers before he stops doing it.
Scarlett always used to fold her arms up over her face.  These kids crack me up!  Leon started out actually covering his eyes but I think he realized he couldn't see so now he just puts his hands to his face and doesn't actually even cover his eyes.   
Go here to see how Penelope used to squeeze her eyes shut.
I took these next pictures before church.  We were actually ready a minute early and I thought they looked cute in their new suspenders.  I can't wait for 11 o'clock church!
Scarlett didn't want to do the picture.  This is the face we get a lot when she doesn't want to do something.  
Go here and check out the 4th picture down.  It is the same exact face as when she was 18 months old.  She didn't want me to take her picture then either.

No comments: